Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIFMF

TGIFMF!  Thank goodness it's Fuck Me Friday!  This girl is gagging for a shag, as they say.  We've been so busy that our bedroom hasn't seen much action at all this week.  We did manage a quickie in the shower with me bent over at the end of the tub with my hands braced at either corner while Steve fucked me hard from behind. And then a couple of nights later we had a late night make-out session that ended with me on my knees on the floor while Steve came all over my breasts.  Tonight though... tonight we are going to have one of our 3 hour long, slow and thorough sessions.  I want to work on cumming more that once a session, so I'm going to ask Steve to lick me until I cum right away, so that I'll hopefully have time to build up to another orgasm.  I'm also very much in the mood for anal.  I keep thinking about playing with Archie and Steve at the same time and using a toy with Steve in my ass is the next best thing.  I'm betting that will make me cum HARD.  Hmmm... getting all turned on now just thinking about tonight.  Maybe I'll jump Steve when he comes home for lunch... 

No comments:

Post a Comment