Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Surprise Meeting and a New Friend

Sunday evening I hopped onto one of the online communities that I frequent in search of new people to join us.  I often hop on and have low expectations - few people are real on those sites and those that are, women especially, are overwhelmed by people (read: men) trying to get them to go do something whether it be to send pictures, jump on the webcam, talk dirty to them or to head out to meet them right that moment.  So actually connecting with a real person that is willing to talk can be rather challenging.  I'm doing some searching online while Monica is out of town for a few weeks - hoping to find someone to line up for some fun when she gets back.  The secret is perseverance, of course.  You can't find someone overnight.  You have to put in the time if you want to actually find someone interesting.


I was happy to actually make a connection this evening.  A real, live woman to talk to.  Amazing.  We chatted for a little bit and it was clear that we clicked and that she was actually interested in something real, not just talking about it online.  There are ten people looking to learn more about their options for every one person actually looking to make something happen.  We talked about how Monica would not be available for several weeks and my new acquaintance was very disappointed to have to wait so long.  She asked if we could meet sooner to get the ball rolling, so to speak, and, of course, that was just what I was thinking.


She asked when I might be available.  I said most anytime this week, actually, even tonight.  She said, "Can you meet me in half an hour?"  Well now that was unexpected.  But I had nothing going on to keep me at home so I showered, changed back to real clothes (I was nearly ready for bed as it was) and ran out the door to run to the bar to meet her.  It was nearly a half hour drive between us so no time to lose.  It was after midnight when we decided to try to meet up.  This never happens, trust me.  Going from "Hi, how are you this evening?" to "Want to come out to the bar and meet right now to see if we'd be interested in a threesome?" all in a span of fifteen minutes simply does not happen.  Ever.


We met at the bar and had a beer together.  She is in her early forties so several years older than me and basically a full ten years older than Monica.  She would be, by rather a wide margin, the oldest woman I have ever been with both in absolute age and in relationship to my own age.  I've never been with a woman older than myself at all.  And I have never been with a black woman before.  So this could be a whole slew of new experiences for me ;)  She is tall and busty.  Just barely taller than me, and all legs, and nearly as chesty as Monica.


We met at the bar and each had a beer.  We talked for an hour before it was closing time.  We seem to hit it off reasonably well.  I walked her to her car and she asked if it seemed like this was something I was interested in pursuing.  I said, "Absolutely" and asked if she wanted to continue talking in the car.  Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.  I think we all know what "continue talking in the car" is code for around here.


We got in the car and the chatting was limited to just about one minute or less before we were making out and her clothes were starting to come off.  Her tongue was in my mouth in a flash and the buttons on her white blouse came undone very quickly.  She had on a tight black camisole that was pulled down to expose her thirty eight triple Ds almost instantly.  Who would have guessed when I hoped online at half till midnight in my pajamas that a few hours later I would be in the parking lot of a bar across town getting some?


We were stuck using the front seat of her rather small car.  Far from an ideal location for our activity.  When Monica has done this she had the convenience of an SUV with three rows of seats and blacked out windows, not to mention having planned out the location where the vehicle would be parked ahead of time.  We were stuck in front seat, no tint on the windows in a well lit parking lot right on a busy street.


Given our less than ideal scenario we kept our playing to only thirty or forty minutes.  We had a quite enjoyable time, to be certain.  She, like Monica, completely loves having her tits sucked on long and hard and Monica has trained me on how to do so quite effectively which, I think, left a lasting impression in this case.  She was concerned about how exposed we were and so did not want to remove her jeans so I was limited to pleasuring her with my fingers squeezed into her already tight jeans.  I did okay and she was insanely wet in no time.  So wet that she actually soaked completely through her panties, through her jeans and was getting the car seats very wet!


The bulk of our time was spent with me pleasuring her but I did get an opportunity, since I am generally unconcerned with getting caught in a compromising position, to pull down my own jeans and take out my cock on which she was eager to demonstrate her blow job skills - which were rather impressive.  Not as impressive as Monica's - Monica really does know how to suck cock better than anyone ever.  But tonight's sampling was better than most.  She took me deep and gagged on my dick several times while I just reclined and stretched out and enjoyed the feel of her throat.


It was not too long before she decided that she was so horny that if we kept on any more than she would absolutely need to have sex right then and there - which she has to wait for Monica to be available for.  So we called it a night but are hoping to be able to get together soon.  She is very excited to have Monica join us - she has never had a threesome before and is excited, and nervous, about having another woman.


So tonight was a complete surprise and an overwhelming success.  I have a feeling that meeting women interested in joining us may prove to be easier than we had anticipated.  I hope that this is not a fluke.  - Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment