Thursday, December 1, 2011

Confessions

I have a confession to make.  I have never played with an uncircumcised penis and my current obsession is to rectify that situation.  While I was browsing the new swingers site that I found a few days ago, I came across a gentleman that lives within a few hours drive of us, so I checked out his profile, and noticed in one of his pics that his cock is intact.  Oh my, I was practically drooling while I perved his picture.   I sent the guy a "wink" to let him know that I appreciated his profile, and then thought about his cock all night.  I told Steve about it, and how much I wanted to meet an uncut cock in person, which I think he just found amusing, but it made me extremely horny.  The next day the guy winked me back, so I sent him a message.  Even though I typically keep the first communications to a potential playmate pretty civilized, I told Mr. Uncut how intriguing I found his cock.  I apologized for being so forward so early on and expressed that I hoped he didn't find it offensive.  Well I shouldn't have worried, because he was quite happy to hear that I liked his cock so much.  We emailed each other back and forth, and I sent him some of my juicier pics, to which he responded appropriately (I'd like to suck those big tits, etc.).  He sent me some face pics and I was happy to discover that he's cute, not just well hung.  He's passing by our way on business today and then heading back through this weekend, so I'm hoping we're able to arrange for Steve and he to meet for drinks, because I REALLY want to set up some playtime sometime soon.  Mmmmm... can't wait to tell you all about my first taste of intact cock.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment