Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mr. Uncut

Last night I met my foreign fantasy man!  We were able to fit in a little tryst on his way back through our city after his business trip.  Archie and I met in a coffee shop that I chose right on the highway on which he was driving by.  He bought me a coffee in a gentlemanly gesture that definitely came naturally to him and I was immediately charmed by his manners and his sexy accent.  We spent a couple of hours chatting and getting to know each other, and I found myself genuinely enjoying his company.  It certainly didn't hurt that he is a very attractive man and the embodiment of many a fantasy for me.  You see, I have a thing for romance novels and erotic fiction.  My favorite genre of such is historical erotic fiction, and my very favorite subject matter just happens to be the country where Archie is from.  I mentioned to him while chatting one night, that he is a wet dream come to life, and I was not exaggerating!


I decided to move things forward by asking Archie if he wanted to go for a drive.  He of course knew that I really meant, go for a drive and find a place to park for a while.  We got in my car, and I drove us to a park that I knew would be deserted on a dark and rainy evening.  Its parking lot is very visible from a main road, so while it is secluded enough for a discrete tryst, it is safe enough to meet Steve's qualifications for an appropriate location for me to take a strange man alone.  Although I felt in no way threatened by Archie, I still followed Steve's rules, since my safety is my husband's first priority, even though it isn't always mine when I'm horny.


Archie and I sat for a few minutes and chatted, both of us making sure we were comfortable with what was about to happen next.  I was eager to get started, so I suggested that we move to the third row where it was darker and we could have more room.  He followed me back and when he sat down next to me, he bent forward to kiss my neck, and began caressing my breast.  I kissed and nibbled his neck and shoulder in return, and then sat up to release my breasts from my bra so that he could have better access.  He obligingly pinched and sucked my nipples for a while, until I decided that since I was indisposed and not going to get off, I wanted to get him off instead.


I caressed my way down to his crotch, and swiftly undid his belt and the button of his jeans, and with two hands unzipped his fly.  He is not a shy man, and so quickly pulled his jeans and boxer briefs down to his knees and I got my first glimpse of his hard, intact cock.  I enjoyed touching him with my hands for a little while, since I really wanted to get the full experience, all the while wishing that it was not so dark out, so that I could have a better look.  Deciding that I would have the chance to look my fill when we have playtime together with Steve, I leaned forward and gently took him into my mouth.  The first thing I noticed was that his foreskin was was very soft, and it felt like licking velvet.  The next thing I noticed was that I was suddenly very nervous about my ability to make him cum, something I haven't felt while giving a blow job in over a decade.  I had the terrible thought "What if I can't make him cum?  What if none of my usual techniques do anything for him?"  I decided that there wasn't much for it but to carry on and hope for the best.  I wet my lips and began to slowly work his cock further and further into my mouth, until my lips were against his balls.  I pulled back all the way to the tip, and ran my tongue around the edge of his foreskin, and across the top of the head before taking him all the way into my mouth again.  I repeated this maneuver a couple more times before asking him if I was doing all right, because he was very quiet and I was still quite nervous.  He murmured something about how I was doing fine, so I took him back into my mouth.


I wasn't satisfied with how far I was able to take him in, so I moved to a kneeling position on the floor of the car.  That was better, and since I couldn't get directly in front of him because there was just not enough room, I made the best of things by forcing my head further down on his cock until I could feel him at the back of my throat.  His foreskin seemed to cushion the head of his cock so that he really wasn't activating my gag reflex, even though he was deep enough in my throat to do so.  I took advantage of this by pulling my head up and swirling my tongue around the tip and then sucking his cock back in until he touched the back of my throat.  I continued with slow strokes for a while and he began touching my hair and the back of my neck, gently at first and then with increasing pressure.  I'm sure he was giving me a chance to object, should I not want him to touch my head while I sucked his cock.  I know that many women don't like it when men hold onto their heads while giving head.  I am not one of those women.


Archie then said, "Let me show you something.  If you like, you can pull the foreskin down like this"  and he demonstrated pulling it down to expose the head of his cock, which I noticed was nice and thick, now that I could finally see it.  Before he exposed it, I had assumed that the head was not as thick as the shaft, but apparently this was an optical illusion caused by his foreskin, because in reality the head was quite a bit thicker than the shaft.  I took him back into my mouth, paused to say "now this feels familiar" with a little laugh, then proceeded to suck him all the way in again.  This time, I gagged a bit when the head hit the back of my throat, and I began to move a little faster, since being gagged turns me on.


He put his hands in my hair again, and then started to apply pressure to the back of my neck, letting me know that he wanted me to move faster.  I let him set the pace, and he proceeded to push on my head, harder and faster, until he was fucking my face, and I barely had time to gasp a breath before he was shoving my head back down hard onto his cock.  He began to breathe harder, and then moan, softly at first, and then with increasing volume as he thrust in and out of my mouth, faster and faster.  I started to feel a bit light headed, since I was holding my breath more than breathing at this point, but I didn't want to stop to take a breath, because I could tell that he was very close to cumming.  Finally he said "here it comes!" and with a groan pulsed a huge load of cum down my throat.  I managed to swallow it, but when his cock pulsed and shot another, equally large load, I choked and had to spit most of it out so that I could breathe.  I laughed while I gasped for air, and told him that he'd surprised me with such a large load, which was the truth.  He laughed too, while I grabbed for the "just in case" towel that I had stashed in the car, and after I wiped off my hand and chin, he gave me a lingering kiss, which having just swallowed his cum moments ago, I found to be both a sexy and gentlemanly gesture.


Archie put his arm around my shoulders and we snuggled for a little while, until a car pulled into the parking lot, and we hurriedly straightened our clothes, him pulling up his jeans and boxers which until that point were still down around his ankles.  The car left after several minutes, and we decided that getting back into the front seat, and driving back to his truck would be prudent.  When we got back to where we'd left his truck, we chatted for a while longer, but it was getting late and he still had several hours left to drive.  He kissed me goodbye, and told me how much he'd enjoyed my company, and I told him how much I'd enjoyed his, then got out of my car.  He patted his pockets, making sure he had all of his stuff, then leaned back into the car and kissed me again, told me how much he was looking forward to seeing me again, kissed me one last time, then shut the door, and climbed into his own truck.  I smiled at him, gave a little wave and then drove away still smiling, and thinking about how much fun we were going to have when Steve, Archie and I all got together.


I called Steve on the way home and let him know that I had had a lot of fun, and that I was really looking forward to swallowing more cum later.  At this point I should mention that I had been checking in with Steve every 20 - 30 minutes via email, and that this time I had actually set an alarm on my phone so that I wouldn't get so distracted that I would forget to check in.  Archie was fine with this, even though it meant that we were interrupted several times, and Steve was much happier with how I checked in this time, so I didn't have to endure a safety lecture when I finally got home.  In total I was gone for about 5 hours, which had passed pretty quickly for me.  Steve, however, was worn out from watching our kids alone all that time, so when I got home I took over for a while.  When the kids finally went to bed, I worked on this post for a little while and then we retired to the bedroom, where I was finally able to describe the night's events.  


I asked Steve to fuck my face too, because it made me hot to think of two different men fucking my face in one night.  He obliged, first with my sitting on the floor with my head resting on the bed, and finishing with me laying on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the side to give him a better face fucking angle.  When Steve shot his load down my throat, I choked again, both from the amount, and the angle at which it went down my throat, but I managed to swallow it all.  What a sexy, horny, cum-filled night.  I can't wait for Steve, Archie and I to be all together, because I know it's going to be a really fun time.

7 comments:

  1. That repaid the compliment! Now I'm all hot!!

    In answer to your question about spanking this may answer some of it

    http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/11/part-13-cap-dadge-bdsm-club.html?m=1

    We do spend time feeding back to each other and just trying stuff outside of the moment 'how does this feel' and we graded spanks initially , every time he struck me I would say what number on a scale of 1-10 it was, 10 being too much, it was quite sexy to do.

    Hope you enjoy the post above and get in touch if you want to chat more.

    Yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny capcha word was force!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment and the link :) Glad you liked my post ;) Oh my, your post was so hot! I think we may need to plan a trip soon! I wonder if there are any clubs of similar quality stateside?

    lmao about the capcha words. That is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean that maybe we need to plan a trip soon. We've been planning for months. We already know what days we will be there. LOL Did you forget?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant I want to plan a trip to where Yummy and YSL went smartass! Don't think that's going to fit in with the trip we have planned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drop me an email and I will tell you the clubs I know stateside x

    Yummy x 72 (at) g mail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete