Friday, October 21, 2011

Setting Up Our First Threesome

Business trips can be funny things.  On this particular occasion I had to be out of town and Monica was supposed to be traveling with me so we had a hotel room for the two of us.  At the last minute she had to cancel and a female friend, to save money, asked if she could room with me.  Of course, Monica was fine with that.  It would be silly to pay for two rooms when we could just room together.  We've all been close friends for years and it was completely utilitarian and innocent.

Before leaving on the trip Monica and I were discussing when we were going to actually invite someone to come join us.  It's been years of discussion but in the last several weeks the talk has moved very much from the theoretical to the practical.  It is clear that we are both completely comfortable with starting this now.  While talking the trip came up and I mentioned that I thought that our mutual friend who would be rooming with me was into me and that she would likely be up for a threesome with us.  Monica thought that the idea sounded nice but that it was highly unlikely that our friend would be interested.  Liking me and wanting a threesome are not the same thing, of course.  And liking a married guy and doing anything about it are also very different things.  I was pretty confident that if I suggested it that she would be interested.  Monica doubted my powers of persuasion but encouraged me to take a shot at it if I felt that I could talk her into it.  Challenge accepted.

The business trip itself went well, it was a conference and a fun one.  Lots of drinking and late nights.  That made for some opportunities to hint around and get a feel for Darla's interest level.  On the first night I got the feeling that things were moving in the right direction.  I didn't want to rush things and knew that we had time.  Best to plant the seed and let her imagination move her down the path rather than trying to lead her by the hand.

The third night at the conference is when the conversation really happened.  On the second day I was unsure if she was ready to move in the right direction.  But on day three there were clear signals and I knew that "popping the question" was certainly acceptable if not outright desired.  I mentioned the "well if you wanted to, we'd be up for a threesome tomorrow..."

I'm pretty sure that that question always brings a moment of shocked silence.  It is very hard to go from any conversation, even an openly sexual flirtation, to.... so my wife and I like alternative sex and would be interested in having you participate in our debauchery.

It only took a second for Darla to regain composer and express definite interest.  She was not absolutely, totally sure that she wanted to have a threesome with us, or with anyone, and this was very sudden.  She had never had a threesome before and she was traveling with my by car from the conference to our house three hours away the next morning so the decision was one to be made pretty quickly and the results of that decision would be basically immediate.  Threesome... tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment