Thursday, October 27, 2011

Monica's First Strip Club

When Monica found out that I had gone to a strip club a few weeks ago with a girl it gave her the comfort level to finally decide to go to the same club herself.  She has wanted to hit the strip clubs for years now but never makes it because of the effort of going out and the fear of the unknown.  I had not yet been to a strip club in our home city, or for that point in our own state, ever.  So I could tell her nothing about them.  Now I had first hand experience and could tell her with confidence that the club was safe, comfortable and non-threatening and, most importantly, that having a girl there was no problem at all.


So it wasn't long before Monica wanted to go to the same strip club.  We finally got a babysitter one night and off we went - dinner and a strip club.  She got all dressed up too in a short, cleavagey dress and super high "stripper" heels.


The club went really well.  We both had a good time.  It was a slow night with relatively few dancers.  I got a lap dance and she loved it.  Once I had one she was ready to try one herself.  She enjoyed her dance as well - the first one that she has ever had.  She made me get one more so that she could watch.  She really loved when the stripper rubbed her nipple against my lips.  She wanted more but we were unable to catch another dancer before we needed to get back home.


Nothing too exciting but after having gone Monica said to me: "If you can go drink at a strip club with naked girls, why would you ever go get drinks someplace else?"  To this I had no good answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment