Sunday, March 2, 2014

Strapped to the Bed

Monica: I'm wearing nothing but super high heels, blindfolded, lying in the middle of the bed waiting for him to get out of the shower.  The bathroom door opens and I hear a murmur of approval, and then he ties my right ankle to the middle of the bed so that I can't extend or close my legs.  The right hand quickly follows and then the left ankle and hand in the same way.  I feel the mattress shift as he kneels onto the bed next to me, and then the tickle of my rubber cat-o-9-tails on my clit and pussy lips as he teases me before delivering a few light slaps.

Then his lips are on mine while his fingers pinch my right nipple hard, and then the left even harder.  I whimper and I can feel how wet I'm getting as he sucks my nipple into his mouth while pinching the other.  Then he kisses me again while he tests my wetness with his fingers.  Another murmur of approval when he discovers how wet I am, and a whispered "good little slut".  He strokes me very lightly plunging his fingers inside and then spreading my wetness up to my clit, circling it lightly.  I move restlessly, but I can't go anywhere, I can't grab his hand and move it faster or roll him over and climb on top to take what I want, so instead I discover that his cock is just within the reach of my tethered left hand, and I begin to stroke him, earning a murmured "mmm yes".  

I hear, "You need some cock in your mouth" and then he's above me, pushing his cock in my mouth.  I open as wide as I can, and lift my head so that I can take him even deeper, but this position is difficult because I'm restrained so he starts kissing me and stroking me again.  He strokes me faster, plunging his fingers into me harder, and I beg him to take me, but he laughs instead, because I'm at his mercy, and he can do whatever he wants.  

He whispers how he'd love to tie me up like this, blindfolded, and then have a bunch of guys visit me.  He wouldn't let them talk to me, only touch me and fuck me, so I wouldn't know who was there.  This dirty talk makes me even wetter, so I lift my hips up while he's stroking me, and his fingers slide down and tickle my ass.  My sharp intake of breath lets him know that I liked it and I want more, so he rubs my asshole to get it wet, and then plunges 2 fingers inside.  I'm so turned on, I can only moan while he finger fucks my ass, so it takes me a few minutes to say "my ass toys are under the sink in the bathroom, if you want to use them".  He thinks that's a great idea, so he gets up and retrieves the toy bag from under the sink (actually a fabric tool bag, because I thought it was funny to store sex toys in it) and says "which one do you want?"  I answer "surprise me." and pretty soon I feel a cold, lubed up plug being inserted into my ass, and I take a deep breath, because I know it's the biggest one.  I beg him to wait, so he slows down, but doesn't stop the steady insertion, until I can feel the biggest part of the plug pushing into my ass, and it hurts, but only for a moment and then the plug is in all the way and I can just enjoy the stretching and fullness.  

He kisses me and then starts fingering me again, hard, and I stroke him because he's within reach again, and he's rock hard and huge in and instant and I'm begging him to take me again.  This time he obliges, and I raise my knees and spread my legs as wide as I can, but he can't get deep enough because of the butt plug, so I ask him to put a pillow under my hips, and with this angle he can fuck me deep and hard, even with the plug, and he keeps hitting the right spot, and then he groans, and I can feel his cum flooding me and I'm so turned on that I wish he'd cum in me then pulled out and cum all over me like a whore, and I beg him to make me cum, so he strokes me again, and I'm so ready to burst that it's only a couple of minutes before I start cumming, and as I convulse I pull at my restraints, and I'm reminded that I can't really move.  

I can't close my legs and make him stop stroking me, so I just keep cumming, convulsing like I'm having a seizure, alternately whimpering and moaning, because I don't think I can take anymore, and finally he lets me stop cumming.  I can feel his cum dripping out of my pussy and all over the bed, and I can feel the butt plug up my ass, and I know I have to take that huge thing out without the haze of extreme horniness to take away the pain of it, but he releases me, and I roll over onto my side as he cuddles up against me, holding me until I regain my senses and feel like I might be able to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment