Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trying a Swinger Club

Pretty much since we first got into swinging two years ago we have been talking about and looking into trying out a real swinger club but schedules, work, kids, travel and life in general just have made it too hard to make that first leap.  We've both been really interested and we have several swinger friends now who love to go to the clubs, it just never worked out for us.

Finally a few weeks ago, we were able to get a late night babysitter and we made the plunge into the club scene.  As newbies to the scene we had to be in early and take a tour and get a run down on the rules.  The club was nice and really busy.


We moved into the whole thing very slowly.  Made some friends and hung out meeting people for a while.  Just having drinks and hanging out.  Very casual.  The only thing that would tip you off from it being anything but a normal, run of the mill house party was the insanely skimpy outfits on the majority of the girls (with the occasional completely topless girl walking by), the nude hot tub action going on and, once in a while, a couple suddenly having sex in a corner since there were beds and other handy furniture items all over.


Monica was, of course, snapped up right away for someone interested in enjoying her.  She had a short dress on, very high stripper heels and cleavage galore.  Very doable.  There were a selection of places for "activity" to take place but the rooms that are open for public observation were all taken and busy very early on so by the time that she and her "date" for the evening were going to go play their only option was a private bed where the rest of us could not go to watch them.  So I was left to fend for myself.


It took me a little longer to find a partner for the evening but it wasn't a problem.  A cute, busty, mid-twenties brunette and I ended up making a connection.  Once the crowd had died down a bit she and I went to a back, public room where we were checking out a popular FMF threesome going on with tons of people watching.  The scene must have been doing it for her, in no time she was rubbing her ass against me and then her hand was there to ensure that I was ready.  Then, in the midst of quite a crowd of people, she just dropped to her knees, undid my jeans and began to blow me with lots of people watching.  Very hot.


Once the threesome wrapped up the crowd dispersed to some degree and my partner and I moved from her on knee performance to a public, view-able bed so that the remaining crowd could watch us as well.  She was quickly pantyless and her tits were out but her dress stayed on.  I went down on her to warm her up, although she was quite warm already, and made her cum twice before we really even got started.  She claimed to not be into getting eaten out that much but her orgasms suggested otherwise.


Once she was ridiculously horny and begging for some cock inside of her I laid on my back and let her ride me cowgirl style.  She came after a bit but kept riding.  I was going well and could have lasted indefinitely, it seemed, but it was getting late and we didn't want to be caught until closing and not be able to finish.  So I decided that I wanted to cum on her face and she was quite happy with that choice.  Before we could switch positions she came again and then quickly moved to her back with her head hanging off of the side of the bed.  I stood above her and stroked my cock until I came all over her face.  She kept her mouth wide open catch any drips of cum into it that she could.


Her husband was there watching and enjoyed the show immensely.  He immediately jumped in and took his out and whacked off onto her face too while she lay there still covered in my cum.  That was very hot and she was really excited to have a double facial.  Apparently she loves facials in general and has always wanted a double but never gotten to do it.  So it really was perfect to get to be a part of her first time!  Very few things hotter than a girl taking a facial, especially one with her mouth open.


It was a great first night.  Monica greatly enjoyed herself too.  She was the last person done with her "session" in the entire club, I believe.  We had to wait a bit for her to come out of the private room so that we could head home for a short session of our own as well.


Overall, a great experience.  Lots of nice people, a ton of fun and very relaxed.  We will be trying to make it back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment