Thursday, January 19, 2012

Monica's First Night Out

Tyler and I had a lot of fun together during our car meeting, and during our 3some, so we've decided that he will be a regular for as long as it suits us both.  We thought it would be fun to meet just the two of us, so Tyler invited me over to his place.  I dressed in my black thigh-high suede boots, a black lace thong, a lace zebra print bra and a short, low-cut dress (This would later become my go-to seduction outfit, lol).  When I arrived, Tyler met me in his parking garage and walked me to his apartment.  He had just worked out, so he got me settled on his couch with the T.V. remote while he showered.  When he was done, he came out and took another look at me, then asked me to stand up and turn around so that he could get a better view of my outfit.  With a "Wow, you look sexy!" he invited me to sit down next to him again and we started making out.  He told me that I looked so good he almost didn't want to undress me, but then lifted my dress over my head to grant him better access to my breasts.  My bra came off next so that he could suck on my nipples hard, the way I like it, but when he began fingering me, my panties stayed on (Tyler has a thing for panties, and likes to play with them on for as long as possible).  We made out for at least an hour with him fully clothed and me in just my panties and tall boots, which made me feel oh so naughty and very hot.  At some point, Tyler pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him while we kissed.  He began kissing my neck and it felt so good, that I was surprised when he pulled back, looked down and said "Oh shit, Steve's gonna kill me!"  He had left an ENORMOUS hickey right where my neck meets my right shoulder.  I told him not to worry about it, and I actually liked that he felt possessive enough to mark me that way.

We moved to the bedroom so that we could have more room, and that's when I decided to take off my boots, because I didn't want to wear shoes in his bed.  He took off his clothes and joined me on the bed, and I started sucking his cock, determined that he was going to cum more than once that night.  At this point I should mention that I had gotten waxed for the first time the day before, and then waxer was rather careless about it, and ended up ripping skin off of my labia minora very near to my clit on the right side.  This put a bit of a damper on our activities, because it was still rather painful to the touch at that point.  Tyler did attempt to finger me gently enough to make me cum, but I just wasn't able to because I couldn't relax enough due to my injury.  So anyway, I sucked Tyler's cock until he blew a large load down my throat which I managed to swallow.  

We snuggled for a while and talked until Tyler rolled over and took my panties off.  After donning a condom he spread my legs and proceeded to pound me hard in missionary.  I lifted my legs up higher so that he could go deeper, and his biceps bulging, he used his arm to hold my leg in place.  I found this to be an incredibly hot move and demonstration of strength, and he was hitting my g-spot with every thrust so it felt great, but I just couldn't cum in that position.  We decided to try me riding cowgirl, and after a long time of this, Tyler came again, but stayed hard so that I could keep riding him.  When I got tired, I decided I just wasn't going to be able to cum, so after a bit more snuggling, I got dressed and Tyler walked me back to my car.

When I got home Steve was waiting for me.  We climbed into bed, and after fucking in cowgirl for a while, I asked him to do me from behind until he came.  Finally, Steve made me cum by gently using my toy after which, we snuggled up and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment